Whether you’re duty holder in public or private sectors, managing and controlling water-borne bacteria is a huge, costly and complicated challenge for you.
Be part of real world best practice on water safety
The 12th Annual ‘Combating Legionella & Water Treatment conference’ is a comprehensive and cutting-edge event that will ensure duty holders, building managers, engineers and water specialists are able to prevent Legionella, Pseudomonas and other water-borne bacteria and comply with water safety regulation.
Brought to you by H&V News, the leading media brand for the building services industry, the conference provides essential updates on regulation and litigation best practice and debates the challenges facing risk assessments and compliance in the UK.
If you’re overseeing large, diverse, remote or intermittently occupied estates, don’t miss out on the unique opportunity to network with your peers in public and private sectors: from hospitals to hospitality, housing and real estate companies, as well as regulators, councils’ representatives and key experts about the future of Legionella prevention and water treatment.
Helping you to protect the public and your organisation
Join us on 29-30 September for:
- Essential update on risk asessment, ACoP L8 and HSG274
- Even balance of science and practical issues to help you find solutions to your on-site legionella problems
- Case studies from commercial, residential, healthcare, leisure, cooling towers, – this year the conference is packed with practical insight into prevention, risk assessment and treatment of water-borne bacteria
- Working groups with your peers responsible for water management in public and private facilities, regulators, enforcers and key experts
- Spotlights on disinfection, testing, water temperature control from the experts’ and clients’ perspective
- Spotlight on Pseudomonas – legal requirements and which parts of the regulation need an update?
- CPD certificate to prove your updated knowledge
Who will you meet?
- Real estate, facilities managers and engineers looking to operate the water systems safely and at less cost
- Duty holders looking to learn more about how to comply with health and safety law
- Regulators on health and safety
- Industry innovators looking to apply new technologies and solutions on legionella control, prevention and treatment and water safety.
- Large and diverse commercial and residential estates
- Healthcare estates
- Nursing and residential care homes
- Regulatory and watchdog bodies
- Local authorities
- Risk assessment, testing, control, water treatment and management companies